Whenever I end a period of being too busy, I go through a phase of what I call "getting my life back." That's the phase I'm in now. This week I've done the following:
1. finished the income tax prep work
2. had five social get-togethers
3. worked on the Artist's Way
4. put in five hours writing on my short story
5. dental work (ick)
6. work, of course (but far fewer hours)
I feel more like a human being again and less like a dray horse. However, my writing energy is going other places at the moment, so I'll close for now.
I hope you all have a great Saturday and do something you really love.