After having had a three-day weekend for the first time in a long time, I've concluded that I'd be a much healthier person if I took care of myself the way I take care of my laptop.
- Recharge my battery frequently.
- If I get too hot, stop what I'm doing and cool off to avoid permanent damage.
- Clean out the old, unneeded junk to make everything else run better.
- Get a tune-up at least once a year to catch problems when they're small.
- Don't give people I don't know access to my private information.
- If I'm not working or playing, catch up on sleep.